Axiom Verge Timeline Edit
|Sudra||Sudra is a prosperous civilization with advanced technology. This time of prosperity is later referred to as The Land of Civilized Kings.|
|Sudra||Following a great conflict, the Sudrans see the harm their technology can do if used for war, and banish all such technology, leading Sudra into a "Dark Age". Thus, Sudra's advanced civilization collapses.|
|Sudra||The Sudrans devolve into a heavily religious society.|
|Winter, 2005||New Mexico, U.S.A., Earth||Trace conducts an experiment with colleague Dr. Hammond at their laboratory in New Mexico. A frozen pressure valve explodes outside the lab, severly injuring Trace.|
|Earth||Trace is hospitalized for months, blind and crippled from the waist down.|
|Earth||Lost in his thoughts, Trace has a scientific "Epiphany".|
|2006||Earth||Trace publishes his theories as several "Axioms". He is outcast by the scientific community and given the nickname "Athetos".|
|Breach||Trace traverses the Breach with Dr. Hammond, arriving on Sudra for the first time.|
|Sudra||On Sudra, Trace and Hammond use a "Rebirth Chamber" to heal Trace, and discard his wheelchair, which can be found rusted in Eribu. The two of them briefly explore Sudra, discovering their amazing technology (which the Sudrans have mostly locked away).|
|Breach||Trace/Athetos attempts to go "upstream" through the Breach to find answers on the next world. It is unclear what happens to Hammond.|
|Sudra||Athetos returns to Sudra, and unleashes the Pathogen, killing thousands.|
|Sudra||In their desperation, the Sudrans release the Rusalki, and allow them access to all of the ancient technology that the Sudrans once locked away.|
|Sudra||The Rusalki manage to destroy Athetos's mobile Pathogen protection unit.|
|Sudra||Athetos shuts down the Power Filter and Repair Drones, crippling the Rusalki|
|Sudra||Athetos retreats to the elevator high above the planet's surface, in Mar-Uru.|
|Sudra||Over many years, the Rusalki fall into a state of decay.|
|2200 - 2500||Sudra||Elsenova and Ophelia execute their plan to create a new clone of the original Trace.. The player gains control and the game begins.|
|Sudra||The clone of Trace succeeds in defeating Athetos. Elsenova kills Athetos and puts the clone into a coma.|
- ↑ See Anonymous_Quote_(Note). This Note is written in metaphor, from the perspective of the later Sudran society, which does not understan technology.
- ↑ See Wikipedia regarding The Dark Ages.
- ↑ See Cutscene 0041.
- ↑ Trace remarks that his epiphany and publishings were "over a year of my life" in Cutscene 0041.
- ↑ See Axiom 1 (Note).
- ↑ See the exchanges resulting in From_the_High_Priestess_(Note).
- ↑ When Trace finds the aborted clones, and asks how he got to Sudra. The Rusalki admit that they cloned him, and that "Legend said" the original Trace was kinder. Ophelia then states "We don't know. All of this happened long ago - hundreds of years ago, even. Data degredation?"
- ↑ See Plan_B_(Note)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.